Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Dear Antipo,

While you do indeed display some of the classic symptoms of Aspergers Syndrome, I would look further into the field of medicine for your particular syndrome. For the Asperbergers symptoms do not include the following sympoms of yours:
  • Complete and utter gorgeousness
  • Incredibly high IQ
  • Wide ranging sense of humour which fills the lives of all those around you with laughter
  • High appreciation for exceptionally handsome (and sometimes hairy) men
Actually, now I come to think of it, I have those exact same symptoms! There must be something a doctor somewhere can do for us. Perhaps Dr Kovac could give me a thorough examination? And of course, I'll need a second opinion from Dr Ross.

Oh, I've come over a little faint. Must.... lie.... down.....

S
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home