Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, January 04, 2008

A Gentle Nudge To Ms. Mac

Dearest Jet-Lagged World Traveller and Global Phenomenon,

WILL YOU GET YOUR ARSE INTO GEAR AND WRITE TO ME?

Oops! I mean:

Dearest Light of my Life,

My day is so empty without you. If you could only feel the pain of your electronic silence, you would hurry and send just a little word or two, to put me out of my misery.

Yours sincerely,
Ms. Neglected and Crying

4 Comments:

  • At Sat Jan 05, 10:44:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ROFLMAO!!!
    But I second your request,my life needs a little more glam and Marc B. can not provide it all:):):)

    So come on Ms Mac sharpen your pencil for us, who suffer greatly from withdrawal symptoms!

     
  • At Sat Jan 05, 11:11:00 am, Blogger Mr. Urs said…

    It's still quiet at Château Mac and I'm even wearing aussieBums to honour the return of the Macs. I only hope they are not down with the winter vomiting disease like entire UK seems to be.

     
  • At Sat Jan 05, 07:22:00 pm, Blogger Trac said…

    Ms Maccccccccccccccc....

    ...we miss you!

     
  • At Sun Jan 06, 08:22:00 am, Blogger Mickle in NZ said…

    Dear Antipo, hope your state of Ms-Maclessness is soon eased.

    Also hope the Macs have avoided the awful Norovirus. 120 scouts came down with it at a Jamboree that has just finished in NZ. Another 10 developed chicken pox. Unhappy holidays.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home