Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Let The E-Mail Harassment Begin!

Dearest Scottish Sophisticate,

I do hope this is not too early an hour to be plaintively requesting news of your good health and safe arrival in The Village of The Damned.

I expect you all fell into a death-like slumber for at least twelve hours, so I know that in theory I can expect no signs of life until this afternoon.

I wonder how many crates of good British tea bags you made The Lovely Mr Mac carry up the stairs last night, so that you can at least start today off right.

Am very much looking forward to DETAILS, Baby, details! And photos! But take your time.

But not too much time!

HOT luvin' and excited reunion kisses,

Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home