Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

TOP SECRET Tuesday

Dearest Ms. Mac,

OMG, OMG, OMG!

I am hugging the most delicious secret to my palpitating bosom!

I am not going to tell anyone, not even you, as it is the bestest news in a long time, and I want to savour the anticipation and sensation of near-bursting all by myself. Also, you might get jealous, and I don’t want to spoil your breakfast with any of that blackish-green poison known as envy.

The only teeny-weeny black cloud to this MASSIVE silver lining is that I learned the news late last night and I went to bed with my heart beating too fast and a hundred million kajillion plans racing through my brain. So could I sleep? Could I buggery!

I tossed and turned for hours and eventually succumbed to the siren call of hard drugs. Well, just a half tablet of muscle relaxant actually. So now my body is melloooooow, which is nice, even if my phone calls at work don’t make much sense.

I am SO HAPPY! Life is all golden and glowy. Flights of wee angels clad in tiny, diaphanous designer robes are hovering just above my shoulder, sweetly strumming their little rhinestone-encrusted harps…

And I’m not telling anybody.

They will all have to suffer and let me wallow in my smug enjoyment of the moment!

Mwah ha ha ha ha!

Scintillating love and bouncy kisses!

Antipo

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 Comments:

  • At Tue Apr 08, 12:54:00 pm, Blogger Vivi said…

    Aw man! That is SO MEAN!!!

     
  • At Tue Apr 08, 02:08:00 pm, Blogger Mickle in NZ said…

    yer, yer,
    and I live in the land of many packets of Chocolate Sultana Pasties.

    I just might include a packet or four when I send the book about the school, if you're okay style kind and nice to me.

    Otherwise you'l have to lug it back in your luggage come late August minus biscuits.

    Love you anyway darls,

     
  • At Tue Apr 08, 02:19:00 pm, Blogger Mickle in NZ said…

    Cor and Coo
    Is now Wode ness day in NZ. Strongly suggest you swap the blue wode for yummo and alcoholic mead

    love and huggles, mickle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home