Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Dearest Love in a Cold Climate,

It is sunny in the Village of the Damned today, how did you know? I was surprised because when I woke up this morning I too found a layer of snow covering everything outside. I say, "when I woke up" but really, I had such a bad night's sleep last night that the alarm sounding this morning was a bloody blessing. I tossed and turned for hours last night and then when I finally managed to doze off, the violent winds battering the aluminium shutters outside the window with icy snow woke me on more than one occasion. It was horrendous!

I am so pleased that you made it in to see Aimee's new place. I can't wait to be sipping a cafe or perhaps a kir royale on her terrasse one day. Oooh, look how I even made that sound a little bit dirty!

I have to run some errands this arvie. James informed me yesterday at approximately 5pm that he required a special kind of calcumalator for today's maths lesson. Do you remember The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole, when Adrian's Mum wrote a note to the teacher saying, "Dear Teacher, Adrian was late for school today because he did not get out of bed until 10am." or something? Well, we did the same to James in an attempt to shock him into the same universe that we live in. I don't hold out much hope.

Patrick has called me this morning to inform me that he forgot to ask me to sign a maths test of his. He has cooking classes over his lunch hour so he is sending his friend over with the test so I can sign it and he can bring it to Patrick in the afternoon. I hope he brings it before he goes home for lunch because I am dressed and ready to go now and can't bear waiting for these sorts of things.

Don't children just drive you mental?

No more news and certainly nothing even remotely naughty to report. I hope to have something of interest when I come back from the shops. Perhaps I'll run into George Clooney in the Migros or something. Which reminds me, how handsome does he look here:

There's a whole load of other photos from his career here too. The grey, the eyes, the beard, the swarthy! Oh my, I have to go and lie down now.


Love and kisses for now, my dear,

S
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home