Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Witch's Tit Monday

Dearest Ms. Sunny Soulie,

I am scandalised and outraged that a thick layer of snow fell on my roof, my garden, and my entire village overnight. This is not why I pay my taxes! It should not be allowed! The worst thing is that our cherry tree blossomed just last week, so I’m wondering if the snow has killed off all my tiny cherry embryos.

Luckily, my heart is all warm and smooshy today, thanks to our fab visit to The Lovely Aimee's new café and salon de thé in Paris yesterday.

I was so excited by her professional success that I went all mushy on the poor girl. I hope she gets over it soon. I’m sure the busy-ness of her working day and sheer exhaustion will wipe away the memory of me squeezing her to my bosom in a ludicrously over-sentimental and gigantic hug.

Of course this should be a good incentive for you to get your trans-Alpine skates on and VISIT me soon, so I can take you to Aimee’s for tea, brownies, lunch, champagne on the terrasse, or all of the above.

Have you got the hint yet?

Write soon Lovey, I am sooo lonely without you!

Hot & cold love & kisses,
Antipo

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home