Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Winter Blahs Blasted Away!

Dearest Ms. Mac,

Thanks to you and your bottomless fount of culinary expertise, I was blasted out of my Winter Blahs this morning.

I remembered what you once told me about caramel wafers. I was inspired enough to carefully position my rock-hard honey waffle on top of my steaming cup of cawfee.

I even remembered to turn it after two minutes, so that both sides could soften. When I bit into my morning delicacy, the warm honey oozed out over my tongue and chin, and gave my taste buds and my morale a HUGE uplifting, boosty boost!

YOU ARE A GENIUS.

How can I ever repay you?

What tips will you have for me at lunchtime, I wonder?

And perhaps I should call you again just before dinner tonight...

Stand by!

Lurve and entirely satisfied customer kisses,

Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home