Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Homegirl Wednesday

Dearest Darls!

Have just got the brats off to school and am now going to watch my 7 euro DVD of (don't laugh) Saturday Night Fever.

I somehow have never seen it: I was 12 years old when it first came out in the cine and in New Zillund it was an R13 fillum and I was too young-looking to try and cheat my way in. So now, only 31 years later, I can enjoy the music of the Bee Gees, and the young JT's disco dancing, while drinking tea and munching a giant pain au chocolat in the privacy of my own home, while the plebs are out at work and it's minus three point five degrees outside!

But first have to cut my toenails and give the canary her anti-biotics. Such is my exciting life!

Also, I had two lovely surprises this morning: an email from The Lovely Veronica in the US and a phone call from The Lovely Gabrielle. They both said "Oh Antipo, our lives are deep, dank, desperate pits of misery without your wittering on the internet, won't you please get over yourself and start blogging again?"*

So apparently I am not a forgotten entity and they both motivated me to get the hell over my Blog Slump and share my pearly wisdom with all our lovely readers again. Isn't that nice?

Of course this means that you too will have to get your arse into gear again, as I can hardly be expected to carry the heavy responsibility of The Naughty Blog on my fragile little shoulders, all by myself, can I?

Muchos encouraging besos,
Antipo


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* I think that's what they said, although my ears haven't been cleaned in a long time, so I can't guarantee the 100% accuracy of the quote.

6 Comments:

  • At Wed Feb 04, 12:35:00 pm, Blogger Dumdad said…

    What a coincidence! We watched Saturday Night Fever on the telly last night. It's a flawed film and has dated somewhat but the music's great and JT is excellent.

     
  • At Wed Feb 04, 06:57:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, yes...that's exactly what I said. Glad you're back!

     
  • At Thu Feb 05, 07:49:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if you got a counterstat thingy on this blog,you'll see why i have now RSI on my clicking finger, from checking a gazilion times a day if you are back :) Glad to see you again! and this naughtiness of yours and msmac has rubbed off on me............Yikes, where will it end???!

     
  • At Fri Feb 06, 08:22:00 am, Blogger christina said…

    So glad you're out of your blog slump and wonderful news about Kevin!

     
  • At Fri Feb 06, 01:40:00 pm, Blogger Simon said…

    No holds barred...THANK FUCK YOU ARE BACK.

    My life was almost becoming meaningless.

     
  • At Sat Feb 07, 10:47:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha! It worked! Now I won't have to call to call you a lazy slapper any more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home